Close and Convenient to the U of M Campus and Dinkytown!
This apartment community provides easy access to downtown Minneapolis, various shops and restaurants, 35W and 94, which makes commuting a breeze!!
Hennepin Apartments offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with a variety of floor plans and unique features. We have recently upgraded some of our apartment homes with fabulous kitchens, which include all the bells and whistles. Don’t miss out on these amazing newly renovated top of the line kitchens! They include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cherry wood cabinetry and new flooring.
Call today and let our professional staff give you a personal tour of the community.
|1 BR||600 sq. ft.||Deposit starting at $400|
|2 BR||800-900 sq. ft.||Deposit starting at $500|
Lease Terms: Month-to-Month rental agreement with a 9 month clause.
$40 application fee per adult.
Cats accepted with the following restrictions:
– $200 non-refundable pet fee, $15 monthly pet rent, a limit of 2 cats per unit, and must be spayed/neutered.
Utilities: We pay for your heat, water, sewer, and trash pick-up. Resident is responsible for electricity, cable and internet.
*Prices are subject to change at anytime.
- Amazing professional staff that understands that service counts
- Expert maintenance team with 24-hour emergency assistance available
- Window coverings
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious closets
- Heat, water, trash and cooking gas paid
- Some units with dishwashers
- Control access entries
- Several different floor plans to choose from
- Additional storage
Year Built: 1960
# of Buildings: 1
School District: #1- Minneapolis
Bus Lines: 1, 14
Number of Floors: 3
Parking: Off-Street Parking
Laundry: On-site, First Floor- Coin Operated
Cable TV: Cable –Internet Ready