More Convenience, Quality and Value For Your Money!
When Convenience and Location is a Must!
Located just one block from downtown Hopkins with dining, shopping, schools, entertainment, freeway access, and much more! Minutes away from Shady Oak Beach Community, 18 parks and nature trails, and Hopkins Center for the Arts. Welcome home to a community that cares, with a dedicated staff!
Call today and let our professional staff give you a personal tour of the community!
Visit our Facebook page for more pictures!
|1 BR||600-625 sq. ft.||Deposit starting at $400|
|2 BR||800-825 sq. ft.||Deposit starting at $500|
Lease Terms: Month-to-Month rental agreement with a 9 month clause.
$40 application fee per adult
Cats accepted with the following restrictions:
– $250 non-refundable pet fee per cat, $30 monthly pet rent, a limit of 2 cats per unit, and must be spayed/neutered.
Utilities: We pay for your water and trash pick-up. Resident is responsible for heat,
electricity, gas, phone, cable and internet.
*Prices are subject to change at anytime.
Year Built: 1960
School District: #270- Hopkins
|Hopkins Senior High|
Bus Lines: 12 & 16
Number of Floors: 3
Parking: Off-Street Parking
Laundry: On-site, First Floor
Cable TV: Cable –Internet Ready
# of Buildings: 2
- Amazing professional staff that understands that service counts
- Expert maintenance team with 24-hour emergency assistance available
- Air conditioning in all units
- Window coverings
- Ceiling fans
- Ample closet space
- Accent wall colors
- On-site laundry, first floor
- Picnic area with grills for barbecuing
- Some units with dishwashers
- Control access entries
- Package receiving