When Convenience and Location is a Must!
Located conveniently to downtown Hopkins with dining, shopping, schools, entertainment, freeway access, and much more! Minutes away from Shady Oak Beach Community, 18 parks and nature trails, and Hopkins Center for the Arts.
Some of the units have been REMODELED with new cabinets, new counter tops and new gleaming vinyl wood flooring, stainless steel appliances, new carpet and much more! (***DISCLOSURE: Photos may not be the exact design because we have a few different styles for the updates).
Come take a tour today!
|1 BR||650 sq. ft.||Deposit starting at $400|
|2 BR||850 sq. ft.||Deposit starting at $500|
Lease Terms: Month-to-Month rental agreement with a 9 month clause.
$40 application fee per adult.
Cats accepted with the following restrictions:
– $200 non-refundable pet fee, $15 monthly pet rent, a limit of 2 cats per unit, and must be spayed/neutered.
Utilities: We pay for your heat, water, sewer, and trash pick-up. Resident is responsible for electricity, cable and internet.
*Prices are subject to change at anytime.
- Amazing professional staff that understands that service counts
- Expert maintenance team with 24-hour emergency assistance available
- Association Fee Paid
- Air conditioning in all units
- Control access entries
- Close to schools
- Some Renovated
- Additional storage
- Off-Street Parking
- On-Site Laundry
- Near Hwy 169 & 494
- Minutes from downtown Hopkins